Right now a visit to Tulum is a must when visiting Riviera Maya. Tulum eco chic vibes are so unique, people from all over the world travel to explore this exotic destination. Tulum is a quiet place to connect with nature, but has a strong offer of activities to do as well.
Tulum is located south of Cancun about 2 hours drive and 1 hour drive from Playa del Carmen
tulum archeological site
The maya city that started all, before being on of the most beloved beach destination of the world, Tulum was the first Mayan city spotted by the Spanish in the 15th century. Tulum (which means “fortified wall” in Maya) was once an important center for the cult of the “descending god”. Tulum is set on a small cliff with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea
snorkeling the reef
After the visit to the archaeological site, we will take a boat trip to the coral reef, which happens to be the second biggest coral reef of the world. We will swim and snorkel. Amazing corals, fishes and turtles is the fauna you can spot here.
Due Covid some attractions are closed and information on the internet may not be updated. Information is changing constantly and quickly, thats why MGT is in constant contact with staff in Riviera Maya to get daily updates. You dont want unwanted surprises, you are in the right place.
premium service private tour
2 Person min
- Include Boat trip.
- Include archaelogical site entrance
- Include acheological guide
- Include guide fees
- Include drinks, beers & snacks during road transportation.
- Starts at your place and time.
- Individual and personalized exclusive tour on your pace.
- A happy and experienced gay guide who loves his job.
- All the attention of your personal tour guide.
- No kids, only adults tour
- Flexibility to add alternative experiences.
*Lunch not included
* Price departing from Riviera Maya (Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum)