The ancient maya city surrounded by jungle. Back in the time, Coba was an important city of the region, so vast ,that even now traveling across the city is a experience that requiere walking moderate distances or bike riding.
Reach the top
Few mayan sites will allow you to explore and see as much as Coba. Coba City was actually a city with the buildings spread among the jungle, it has the biggest network of sacbe (mayan roads) of mesoamerica (dont worry we will have a fun ride on bikes to reach each buildings). Since nowdays is not the most popular site in the region, you will not only see less tourist, but also that allow us to be able to climb to the biggest pyramid of the mayan world, to see a magnificent view from the top.
Next spot is an oasis near the Coba archaeological site, an incredible cenote with sparkling waters and blue hues that flow all along thr illuminated cave in a very pleasant atmosphere. It´s a true gift of nature for cooling off after visiting the maya archeological site.
premium service private tour
2 Person min
- Include regular admissions of archeological site & cenote.
- Include guide fees
- Include drinks, beers & snacks during road transportation.
- Starts at your place and time.
- Individual and personalized exclusive tour on your pace.
- A happy and experienced gay guide who loves his job.
- All the attention of your personal tour guide.
- No kids, only adults tour
- Flexibility to add alternative experiences.
*Lunch not included
* Price departing from Riviera Maya (Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum).