Ancient Maya City deep in the Jungle
Lets immerse in the Yucatan Jungle to this hidden ancient maya city. Back in the time, Coba was a big important city of the region, so vast ,that even now traveling across the city is a experience that requiere walking moderate distances or bike riding.
Coba is just a 1.5 hurs from Playa del carmen and 40 min from Tulum, making it a great option to visit to those interested in maya archeology with a bit on explorer spirit.
Reach the top
Few mayan sites will allow you to explore and see as much as Coba. Coba City was actually a city with the buildings spread among the jungle, it has the biggest network of sacbe (mayan roads) of mesoamerica (dont worry we will have a fun ride on bikes to reach each buildings). You can expect much less influx of tourist compared to Chichen Itza or Tulum. In this particular maya site we are allow to climb the main pyramid (this in not possible to be done in Chichen Itza or Tulum) to get a unforgettable view from the top.
Next spot on this adventure is an oasis near the Coba archaeological site, an incredible cenote with sparkling waters and blue hues that flow all along thr illuminated cave in a very pleasant atmosphere. It´s a true gift of nature for cooling off after visiting the maya archeological site.
Due Covid some attractions are closed and information on the internet may not be updated. Information is changing constantly and quickly, thats why MGT is in constant contact with staff in Riviera Maya to get daily updates. You dont want unwanted surprises, you are in the right place
premium service private tour
2 Person min
- Include regular admissions of archeological site & cenote.
- Include guide fees
- Include drinks, beers & snacks during road transportation.
- Starts at your place and time.
- Individual and personalized exclusive tour on your pace.
- A happy and experienced gay guide who loves his job.
- All the attention of your personal tour guide.
- No kids, only adults tour
- Flexibility to add alternative experiences.
*Lunch not included
* Price departing from Riviera Maya (Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum).